As per the rule of India each respected citizens must be having the EPIC / Voter ID (Electoral Photo Identity Card). The voter ID card is a proof that you are the citizen of that area (state / district) which had mention details on that. The card is also used as the place of photo id which you can use in various places. Citizens Kerala are able to get their epic card through taking the part in process via the Chief Electoral Officer, Kerala. The peoples will have to follow and fill the online e-registration from the official website of CEO Kerala www.ceo.kerala.gov.in. The official website provides the others various kinds of facilities to their state citizens like information about their area BLO Officers, Polling stations, about the EVM (Electronic Voting Machine) along with the all results of elections in state.
If any person who is living right in Kerala and still not having the Voter ID card then he can read this complete article. Here we are going to provide you all information and process that how can you apply and can get your card. You can also read the details about the CEO Kerala organization and their works for citizens.
Search your Name in Voter List / Electoral RollName of the Organisation : Chief Electoral Officer, Kerala
Type of Facility : Search your Name in Voter List / Electoral Roll
Electoral Roll Search Here : http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/rollsearch.html
Home Page : http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/home.html
Electoral Roll Search :
You can search by entering Electoral Photo Id Card Number
You can search by selecting a District and Legislative Assembly Constituency along with details like
b) Relation Name (Name of Father/Mother/Husband/Guardian)
c) House Name
Also Read : CEO Andhra Pradesh Information and Helpdesk
How to Apply for New Voter ID Card in KeralaThe CEO Kerala had made a section to apply online for the citizens who still don’t have their voter id card. They can go through the official page where they have to follow some steps as per following:
- First visit to the official page http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/home.html where you may have to select the option of ”e-Registration”
- After clicking on the option you will get the page http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/eregistration.html where first you need to select your district name and then need to enter you Date or birth.
- In the third section you have to select the yes / no option if you are existing a voter id card holder and having the permanent address in Kerala India.
- Click to the option of ”Proceed to Step 2” here you will get the page step second process where you need to enter the voter id card number one of your family member and need to select the relation.
- Need to click to the option of ”Proceed to Step 3” where applicant will get a registration form and you have to fill it with your required information.
- Fill the details about your district, area, Tehsil, locality along with the complete residence address information.
- Click to the submit button and get the printout of the acknowledgement slip to collect your voter id card.