Also Read : Check Voter ID Card Status OnlineThe site has primarily been made to improve communication with the electors of WEST BENGAL. It provides adequate and relevant information about the office of the Chief Electoral Officer and the various activities conducted by the department. Various important forms are also available on the site for download purpose. The office of the Chief Electoral Officer functions under the overall supervision and control of the Election Commission of India.
According to our constitution if you are 18 year old then you have a right to vote. We all know that with the age of 18+ a candidate is eligible for participating in upcoming election or can give vote. If you are a 18+ citizen of WEST BENGAL or want to give vote in upcoming GENERAL ELECTION or ASSEMBLY ELECTION and you want to search your name in WEST BENGAL voter list 2016 or want to add your name in WEST BENGAL voter list 2016 or want to download voter registration form from CEO WEST BENGAL WEBSITE then there is a good news for you. Now CEO WEST BENGAL provides the facility of online registration for voter list or voter ID card, the facility of searching name in voter list 2016 online. WEST BENGAL voter list 2016 is available online for you. CHIEF ELECTORAL OFFICER WEST BENGAL provides the facility of search name in West Bengal online voter list 2016 from CEO.WEST BENGAL website.
Here you can search your name in voter list 2016. You can download voter registration form (form no.6). You can download correction form (Form no.8). You can observe the process of your voter ID card. You can download electoral roll as PDF format. You can download your area voter list. You can apply for voter ID card by e-registration. You can get the location of your polling booth.
If you want to add your name in electoral roll then complete this process
All the first download or get FORM NO.6 and after it you should fill FORM NO. 6 and contact your BLO (BLO- BOOTH LEVEL OFFICER, BLO is responsible for add or remove name from voter list. He is a government servant or mostly work in nearby Government School). BLO will receive your FORM 6 and complete the process.
In below paragraph we are going mention some steps that how to apply online for voter ID registration:-
- Visit your state CEO website.
- Click on APPLY ONLINE after reach on official site home page.
- After that you will reach on a new site page eci-citizenservice.nic.in
- Click on NEW REGISTRATION link.
- After it your device will show a screen where you need to submit your email ID or mobile number for verification for next step.
- You will get a verification code on your email ID or mobile.
- Enter your verification code and submit the FORM NO.6
- Get the print out for further reference.
If your name is added in voter list and you want to check your name in voter list then you need to follow some steps.
Visit your state CEO website.
Select district and assembly constituency.
Enter your name or house number or photo identity card number.
NOTE- If you have a voter ID card and your name is not in the voter list, then you are not eligible to vote in any election.
NOTE- If you have not a voter ID card and want to search your name in voter list 2016 then follow them steps.
- Firstly visit your state CEO website.
- Select assembly constituency and district.
- Enter your name or father name.
If you want to download your booth level voter list then follow them steps-
- Visit your state CEO website.
- Click on Download electoral roll.
- Select your district and assembly constituency.
- Select your polling booth number and download the voter list in PDF format.